Quantity: 10 Rolls/Box, 200 bags/Roll, Count 2,000
Size: 11" width x 17" height + 4”
Thickness: 0.6 MIL
Bag Color: Green
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK, Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN-HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- MADE FROM HIGHEST BIO-BASED CONTENT: Commit to Green Compostable Bags are made from a resin derived from plant and cornstarch and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, easy to use, and nontoxic to the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat, store compostable bags in a cool, dry place and use them within 18 months of purchase.
- At every step of our journey, Commit to Green is dedicated to transparency, equity, and access. We offer AWARD-WINNING DESIGNS and our bags meet the highest technical and sustainability standards. No additives, bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment. Can be composted together with food and organic waste.
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Great for grocery stores, farmer's markets, and bulk items.
Nothing wimpy about these babies. Our produce bags are durable (they can hold up to 8 lbs), and also great for food storage. One feature is they “breathe” without leaking. This unique benefit allows moisture to evaporate, which keeps many fruits and vegetables fresher, longer!