Quantity: 1 Roll has 200 Bags
Size: 11″ wide x 17″ tall + 4” gusset
Thickness: 0.6 MIL
Bag Color: Green
- 100% Compostable, will biodegrade in 180 days
- Made from renewable resources, derived from plant and cornstarch
- No additives. Bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment
- Meets ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 standard specifications for compostable plastics
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Certified compostable by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) and AIB-Vincotte
- Can be composted together with food waste
Nothing wimpy about these babies. Our produce bags are durable (they can hold up to 8 lbs), and also great for food storage. One feature is they “breathe” without leaking. This unique benefit allows moisture to evaporate, which keeps many fruits and vegetables fresher, longer!
Grab a couple for your next grocery run or farmers market stroll. Bring home fresh produce and use the same bag to line your compost bin...et voila!