Quantity: 10 Rolls/Box, 200 bags/Roll, Count 2,000
Size: 11" width x 17" height + 4”
Thickness: 0.6 MIL
Bag Color: Green
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK, Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN-HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- MADE FROM HIGHEST BIO-BASED CONTENT: Commit to Green Compostable Bags are made from a resin derived from plant and cornstarch and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, easy to use, and nontoxic to the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat, store compostable bags in a cool, dry place and use them within 18 months of purchase.
- At every step of our journey, Commit to Green is dedicated to transparency, equity, and access. We offer AWARD-WINNING DESIGNS and our bags meet the highest technical and sustainability standards. No additives, bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment. Can be composted together with food and organic waste.
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Great for grocery stores, farmer's markets, and bulk items.
Nothing wimpy about these babies. Our produce bags are durable (they can hold up to 8 lbs), and also great for food storage. One feature is they “breathe” without leaking. This unique benefit allows moisture to evaporate, which keeps many fruits and vegetables fresher, longer!