Bag Size: 13.5″ wide x 15.5″ tall + 7.5” gusset
Thickness: 80 GSM
Bag Color: White
Handle Length: 25"
- 100% Compostable, will biodegrade in 180 days in a commercial compost facility
- Made from renewable resources, derived from plant and cornstarch
- No additives. Bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment
- Meets ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 standard specifications for compostable plastics
- Certified compostable by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) and AIB-Vincotte
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Can be composted together with food waste
- Machine washable, non-toxic and contains no petroleum
- Extremely durable - tested to hold 20 lbs or more
- Printed with water-based inks and sewn with cotton thread
- Handy QR code to keep track of your bag usage and social impact
We are excited to introduce a 100% compostable non-woven reusable shopping bag. This new green technology is designed to replace the traditional non-woven bag, currently made from polypropylene plastic fibers. This revolutionary development means that consumers can take home our non-woven bag, use it over and over again, and compost it at the end of its life cycle.