Size: 25" width x 31" height
Thickness: 0.8 MIL
Bag Color: Green
Bottom Gusset: Star Sealed
- 100% Compostable, will biodegrade in 180 days
- Made from renewable resources, derived from plant and cornstarch
- No additives, bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment
- Meets ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 standard specifications for compostable plastics
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Certified compostable by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) and AIB-Vincotte
- Can be composted together with food waste
- Gallon size printed on each bag
- Handy QR code to keep track of your food waste usage and social impact
Did you know food scraps and yard waste together currently make up more than 28 percent of what we throw away, but should be composted instead. Making compost keeps these materials out of landfills where they take up space and release methane, a potent greenhouse gas. Instead of sending these material to the landfill, bag it up in our 13 gallon liner and find out where you can recycle it to be turned into compost.
Whether through legislation or your own environmental goals, our innovative products can help assist in meeting your sustainability requirements. Use our liners to help keep your collection containers clean and increase participation.