Quantity: Available in 50, 100 , 250 and 500 count
Size: 11.5″ width x 22″ length + 6.5″ gusset
Thickness: 1.0 MIL
Bag Color: Green
Style: Our Planet
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified by BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- MADE FROM HIGHEST BIO-BASED CONTENT: Commit to Green Compostable Bags are made from resin derived from plant and cornstarch and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, easy to use and nontoxic to the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat, store compostable bags in a cool, dry place and use within 18 months of purchase.
- At every step of our journey, Commit to Green is dedicated to transparency, equity, and access. We offer AWARD WINNING DESIGNS and our bags meet the highest technical and sustainability standards. No additives, bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment. Can be composted together with food and organic waste.
- No additives. Bags are consumed by microorganisms in a composting environment
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Meets requirements of California AB 1972 (2008)/ SB 567 (2011) and Minnesota HF 403 (2010)
- Can be composted together with food waste
A favorite with grocery stores, restaurants, retailers, and cafeterias, this bag also makes a great companion for running those spur-of-the-moment errands. Each bag holds up to 15 lbs and can be composted together with food scraps. Tuck them in your backpack or purse, and you’ll never need to use plastic again!